Select the protection level and look at the dust in the environment:
If there is only harmful gas, the general tank selection can meet the requirements; if it contains dust, then the tank should be integrated. According to the filtration level, the comprehensive filter can confirm the performance level of the filter dust:
P1: general capacity filtration efficiency: ≥95.0%;
P2: medium capacity filtration efficiency: ≥99.0%;
P3: higher filtration efficiency: ≥99.99%.
The higher the dustproof level of the filter tank, the smaller the diameter of the dust filter particles, and the higher the performance of the dust filter.
All in all, the way to choose a tank is to look at the protection type, look at the protection level, and see if there is dust
During this time, I sorted out the types of masks. Masks are divided into: gauze masks (16 layers, 18 layers, 24 layers), warm masks (fashion masks), disposable non-woven masks (civilian), dust masks (particulate protection) Masks (also known as industrial protective masks), disposable medical masks, disposable medical surgical masks, nano masks are described below for your reference only.
1. Gauze masks used in earlier years have been eliminated and gradually withdrawn from the stage of history
2. Warm masks are also called fashion masks, which have a novel and fashionable appearance, have a warming effect on PM2.5, and have no filtering effect on particulate matter.
3. Disposable non-woven masks, also known as civilian masks. It is a double-layer non-woven fabric with a melt-blown cloth in the middle, also known as a three-layer non-woven mask! At present, the output of such masks is relatively large, and is supplied to the public and various enterprises for purchase; this mask has limited filtering of PM2.5 because it is not tightly sealed. Most of the meltblown cloth sandwiched between it has not been treated with electrostatic poles, so the filtering effect is poor. This mask can only prevent basic droplets, so it is not recommended to wear this disposable non-woven mask to a place with dense crowds or sources of infection.
4. Dust respirator (particulate matter respirator is also called industrial respirator) This kind of respirator is used for a limited time, and it has a very good protective effect on PM2.5. There are the following categories of product execution standards:
Classification of anti-particulate masks by American standard NIOSH
• N: Non-oil is suitable for filtering non-oily particles
• R: Oil Resistance is suitable for filtering oily and non-oily particles, but it is limited to use for oily particles for less than 8 hours.
• P: Oil Protective is suitable for filtering oily and non-oily particles. It is used for oily particles. The usage time is based on the recommendations of the supplier. 3M recommends using it in an environment with oily particles. The time to replace the filter cotton is when the filter cotton is used cumulatively After the time reaches 40 hours, or 30 days after the start of use, whichever comes earlier
Both are suitable for filtering oily and non-oily particles.
Classification of protective particulate masks and filter elements in China's GB2626-2006 standard
• KN: suitable for filtering non-oily particles;
• KP type: suitable for filtering oily and non-oily particles;
• Non-oily particles: solid and non-oily liquid particles and microorganisms, such as coal dust, cement dust, acid mist, paint mist, etc .;
• Oily particulate matter: particulate matter in oil fume, oil mist, asphalt fume, coke oven fume, diesel exhaust, etc.
Dust respirators (particulate matter respirators), this kind of effective protection measures are currently available in the market. This type of mask is disposable and limited use. When it is damaged or contaminated, the breathing resistance should be replaced immediately. After wearing the mask, you should put it in a dry and ventilated place. Do not disinfect with alcohol, it will damage the electrostatic filter layer inside the mask and affect the protection effect! As long as it complies with national standards KN, KP, American standards N, R, P, European standards, FFP1, FFP2, FFP3 can be used with confidence.
5． Disposable medical masks, medical surgical masks and medical N95 masks are sterilized on the basis of ordinary protective masks, anti-spatter, anti-virus microorganisms, anti-liquid penetration, and are targeted for medical special environments. Such masks were sold in major pharmacies when the epidemic did not occur, and they are not available at all now.
6. Nano masks are ultra-micron filter cores, which can be understood as very dense screens in the home. It belongs to the future technology development direction. The disadvantage of this mask is that it has a large resistance to breathing. The advantage is that there is no need for electrostatic treatment and sterilization treatment, and the filtering effect is very good, which can reach the standards of KP100, FFP3, P100. This nano-mask will replace existing protective masks in the future. This product is currently not available on the market.
In summary, no matter what type of protective mask you choose, you must pay attention to washing your hands frequently, and try not to go to public places or medical institutions with a lot of people! But if you go to a medical institution, remember to wear goggles and disposable gloves.